Travel photography tips for beginners is crucial for travelelrs nowadays. I realized that a great photo can tell thousands of messages. I also noticed that great photos will attract viewers and readers. I am still learning and each time there is always something new to learn. Recently, I stumbled upon a great website that is interactive yet informative.I have read many blogs on how to edit pictures but none can compete these tips. Even though I have applied this method like the 5 rules of taking photographs, sometimes it is good to re check how much align I am with the guidelines.
The website is wimdu and after reading it, I will call it the perfect picture guidelines.
1. Photo Editing Apps – cheaper and easier options than Adobe Photoshop
2. Crop for composition – So the photos won’t look boring and cliche
6. Bring Out the Colour – to attract viewers
7. Fix Lighting – so the viewers won’t get distracted
8. Add Effects – to give the necessary vibe
8 Image Editing Tips To Improve Your Travel Photos [Infographic] by the team at Wimdu